Monthly Gathering with
coffee & conversation
Member of ...
Site design by...
10 Tips for Hiring a Computer Consultant
Computer Consultants Association (ICCA), a national not-for-profit
organization which promotes ethical professionalism within the
industry, offers these 10 tips for choosing a consultant:
The principal of RMMi is Justin L. Mead of Loveland Colorado. Justin has
been in a technology role of Business Systems Analyst for ten years focused on
data integration, capture, storage, reporting, and presentation. Also with
experience in graphic design, marketing, and sales as well as sole
proprietorships and entrepreneurial ventures Justin brings a diverse background
to any challenge.
Justin has been an avid outdoorsman since his early child hood climbing
mountains and camping in winter to get that perfect ski run, riding his mountain
or road bike up into the hills to get that fast decent back down, rock climbing
to stay in shape and a motorcycle enthusiast who can be seen out there on the
roads every month of the year.
As his daughter gets bigger Justin has taken joy
in teaching her about these experiences and she has shown some natural talent to
be outside as well.
Please click on the link below to review the resume of
the Principal Consultant of RMMi.
Justin Mead's resumes in optional
:: Summary ::
• New business development in technology markets.
• Emerging market research and analysis.
• Writing of business plan, request for proposal, installation and training
• Analytical approach to consultation.
• Negotiation of contracts.
• Managed cross department project management teams.
• Participated on teams defining and hiring employees.
• Selling and marketing various products and services.
• Business reporting in data environments; DB2-AS/400, SQL Server 2000, Oracle
• Business analysis in SQL Enterprise, COGNOS, Crystal Reports (Business
Objects), Access, Excel.
• SQL server 2000 database administration (DBA).
• Systems development life cycles and project methodologies (SDLC).
• Implementations and upgrades to enterprise business applications.
• Enterprise systems include: J.D. Edwards ERP, Sungard H.T.E. Government
Information Systems, ITRON Utility Systems, Tele-Works and Class Recreation
Software and EFT implementations.
• Worked with and supported applications/business systems including and not
limited to: LIMS, Utility Billing, Finance, GMBA, Human Resources, Building
Permits, Sales-tax, E-commerce, and within FDA and HIPAA regulated operations.
• Development of business applications with Access2000, FileMaker and SQL/MSSQL
database engines within N-tier architecture framework.
• Data migration of legacy systems into current architectures and technology.
• Web Master/Web Author for inter/intra-net use.
• Documentation for and technical training of applications for diverse user
• 2nd tier advanced application support to clients.
• OS inclusive of XP, 2000, NT Server, AS/400, MAC OS, DOS, and LINUX kernel